These little numbers are the perfect treat to spice up any menu, even on short notice!
Fun tip: Mix it up every time by using different fruits instead of pears – apples, peaches, apricots or even nectarines!
▪ Type: Vegetarian
▪ Approx. Preparation time: 10 mins
▪ Approx. Cooking time: 25 mins
▪ Serves: 4
- 175g condensed milk
- 1 cup self-raising white flour
- One tablespoon of sunflower oil
- Half teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Half teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Half teaspoon liquid Vanilla extract
- One large pear
- Peel the pear and remove the core. Cut the pear into long, thin slices.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius
- Combine the flour, condensed milk, oil and spices and mix well.
- Place the pears at the bottom of the tartlet trays
- Pour cake mixture over the pears until they are evenly covered
- Pop in the oven for 20mins, or until They are browned and cooked in the center